Back in May, two of our favorite people - Emily & Richard - got married! They were married in the Mt. Timpanogos temple on May 10th. Emily looked completely gorgeous (as usual) and together they make an amazing couple! We couldn't be happier for them. It was so fun to have tons of family in town over the wedding weekend. On the day of the wedding got to take a few family pictures with the 3 of us all dressed up, which is sometimes a rare opportunity!
My boys!
This boy had SO much fun with his cousins!
Richard just so happens to be best friends with one of my best friend's (Caroline's) husband.
I loved getting to hang out with Caroline and Aaron the whole wedding weekend as well!
I loved getting to hang out with Caroline and Aaron the whole wedding weekend as well!
Every little detail of the wedding was beautiful! Emily has the best taste.
The happy couple! Can we talk about how much I love Emily's dress?
Hugs for Aunt Em!
The reception! They had a library themed reception at the Provo library. Emily had so many amazing crafty touches! I wish I had gotten more pictures of everything, but we were too busy eating delicious food and talking to friends/family! Congratulations Emily & Richard! We love you guys!
















2 comments:
You guys got some great family pictures! So cute!
Those colors look amazing on you! Love that outfit!
Post a Comment